Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 11 - Day 11








Very little time today. The dream class at my house went longer than expected, the canvas is still resting. We've had such a lovely fall that we are just now getting the second round of leaves turning and falling. I woke up yesterday to fog and about 1/3 of the leaves on my pecan tree had fallen over the yard. Today I'm posting a couple of photos of the tree. Tonight I will be back to painting the canvas.

Another thing I like to do is mess around with the Magnetic Poetry. Here is a little ditty for today.
But for one memory, say a dark whisper.






4 comments:

  1. I am enjoying following your journey!

    http://www.juliejordanscott.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your photos and the magnetic poem. Especially the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she whispered slowly
    as the leaves fell quietly
    and they danced away

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the posts. I love getting them as much as I love writing mine. Thank you "corazonart" for the poem! Love it!

    ReplyDelete