Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12 - Day 12




Wow, even less time this morning. I thought I hit snooze but apparently not! However, I usually have a back up plan for days like this so it doesn't take me very long to get ready. This has been an extraordinarily busy week both at home and at work. I will be back to the canvas this evening. The background is as nice and dry as oil paints can get in a couple of days. Even though they can get wet again it's easier starting with drier. The wetter the paint the easier it is to muddle.
I noticed someone else in the community has a Ms. Kitty. Here is mine, the Calico. The gray kitty is Simone. I caught them napping the other morning. Of course, the story is they are up early and rambunctious. By the time I am ready to leave for work - they are napping. Ms. Kitty loves her textures and spent the entire evening in the clothes basket last night.
I will leave you with another litter poem for today....
The girl who is born with little
Creates magic
She is the morning star
Her favorite sound is night fall
She writes dreams by the cool lake and
Music is her prince

2 comments:

  1. My kitties love the laundry basket too. I think if I was a cat, I would too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live that little poem at the end. I guess several of us from AED did have kitties on the brain today!!

    ReplyDelete