Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6 - A Quiet Sunday Morning


I messed around with this version of a zentangle. I haven't explored the rules. I don't know if the face in this one disqualifies it as an "zentangle" but I had fun with it anyway.
The weather in Oklahoma has taken its turn into winter with the low something like 25 and the high in the 40's. Now 40 on a calm day isn't so bad but 40 on a windy day is COLD!
Last night several of us went to a Holiday Home Tour in an historical neighborhood then went to dinner in nearby Bricktown. We had pesto macaroni with grilled shrimp, yummo.
This morning I am lingering in bed with my coffee, markers, computer and Christmas music. Oh, and yes, the cats are asleep. One at my feet and one in my lap between me and the computer. She makes it kind of hard to type or draw! Sunday mornings are so quiet. It is my favorite time of the week and about the only time I can really hear myself think!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day to me...kitties, art, bed, coffee, and the computer! :-)

    Love the face in your zentangle!!

    ReplyDelete